Monday, April 3, 2017

Hello again!

I gave up blogging for a little while because I’ve been struggling big time with mood swings, lack of motivation, binging, and the "blahs."  I've just been wading through it all trying to figure out what was happening and how to fix it.

And, frankly, I didn’t really think anyone was reading my blog anyway so not feeling at my best, I was not in the mood to post anything.  Then recently I got a couple of messages from people saying they missed my posts and hoped I returned.  Who knew!

In any case, here I am again.  I can’t believe how fast time flies!  It's incredible that the last thing I posted was three months ago!  

I'm working on something now that I'll post within the next few days.  Hopefully, this will get me back to blogging regularly because, in many ways, this blog has been cathartic for me.

No comments: